Virushka Now Official
The Indian team captain ‘Virat Kohli’ and the widely known Bollywood actress ‘Anushka Sharma’ have finally tied the knots after days of will they – won’t they on 11-December in Milan, Italy. The entire team of HFA Fashion sends away loads of love and best wishes to the beautiful duo.
Giving all the rumors a rest the newly wedded couple confirmed the news on Twitter while sharing their precious moments with their fans.
Virushka Now Official – Mehndi
Here is the list of every fact you need to know about this Bollywood-cricket duo:
- Devika Narain a Delhi based wedding planner is the designer for Virat & Anushka’s big day.
- Joseph Radhik is the photographer for this grand wedding.
- The fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee did clothes of both the bride and groom for all functions. Anushka’s wedding lehnga was pale pink with silver-gold embroidery while Virat adorned ivory raw silk sherwani embroidered in a vintage pattern.
- The Incharge of catering was Chef Ritu Dalmia. Virushka’s wedding menu was tailor-made which included all the in-house specialties.
- Anushka and Virat will shift to their new residence in Worli, Mumbai after they return from Delhi.
The couple is said to be hosting a reception in New Delhi on 21-December for their relatives followed by another reception for friends and colleagues in Mumbai on 26-December.
Although Anushka & Virat had a close family and friends only wedding but they took it to the destination of your dreams. Borgo Finocchieto is just a little four hours at the South of Milan in Tuscany, Italy. The place is listed under ‘Exclusive Weddings in Italy’. They are famous for their rolling lawns, wine-tasting rooms and a gazebo.
The Borgo Finocchieto comes with five independent and luxurious buildings that are famous to treating high-profile guests. The place is completely booked till December,13 by the time Virat & Anushka are expected to stay.
Virushka Now Official – Pics
As the couple binds themselves in matrimony we congratulate them on their beautiful journey ahead.